Wednesday, May 13, 2009

The Ducks and Mikey Rock


There's almost nothing better than getting invited to a Ducks hockey game.
Oh wait, yes there is....WHEN THEY WIN! Thanks Mikey!


For those who don't follow hockey (99% of you), the Ducks are now tied with the Detroit Red Wings for the Western Conference Round 2 series. Last night was a crucial game because it could have been the last of the season. Go Ducks!

4 comments:

Joni said...

I love Skyler's t-shirt!

Applepwrs said...

The Delicious One is a Hockey Netminder? That's Awesome!

Michael said...

Amazing night! It is always fun going to games with you guys. More importantly it is always fun when the Ducks win

Robin said...

I was thinking how Daniel will be gone this weekend and I was like, maybe Elise would like to play with Diego and me until I realized....you are leaving! Tell the Italians they are dirty futbolers and eat LOTS of pizza and pasta for me! Have fun!