Monday, March 1, 2010

Robin's Baby Shower












Ok, I admit it...I'm a bad blogger. Probably because I'm so busy. Seriously, I feel like I couldn't add another thing to my life right now. Anyways, I co-hosted a baby shower for Robin a few weekends ago. We had a great time and she got a lot of cute baby girl stuff. Can't wait for her baby to get here...less than an month to go!

6 comments:

Krystal said...

She is such a cute pregnant lady! I love the picture of her in the red chair! Good luck with this last month and congratulations to them!

Bek said...

you're the hostess with the mostess.

Robin said...

thanks I had a super time! You girls did a great job.
PS sorry no pics of you guys at diego's party! Glad you came!

Joni said...

I actually was at the baby shower too!

Unknown said...

Mom-I have a pic of you from the shower. It will make itself known soon.

Joni said...

Oh no!! I probably spoke too soon!