Has it been two years since I first told someone I was pregnant?! Yes, that's how I remember when Cameron left. He was the first person we told we were pregnant. He was just about to leave for his mission and I wanted to tell him in person since he would be gone when his nephew was born.
My "little" brother has been serving the people of the Czech Republic and Slovakia on a two-year mission for our church, The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints. He left two years ago with no knowledge of Slovic languages, yet he learned not one, but two while he was gone. Every week I was uplifted with his emails of hope and happiness.
He has been a great missionary, but everyone is excited to see him. My parents left this morning to go pick him up and will be returning in two weeks. Cameron, great job! Desmond can't wait to meet his Uncle Cameron!
No comments:
Post a Comment