I need to go there this weekend! Maybe I will ride my bike down there to even out the number of cupcakes I will be eating. Please don't be a disappointment.

Last night Skyler got home pretty late because he went surfing and skateboarding. I am glad because it gave me a chance to do some major cleaning around the house. Anyways, he woke me up when he got home because he needed to be let in the house (I know this sounds ridiculous, but he has misplaced his keys!) He fell asleep fairly quickly but I was having a hard time getting back to sleep because I can barely breath because I have a cold. About 15 minutes later Skyler starts singing. I knew he wasn't faking it because he was actually singing really well. He was saying these weird lyrics and it was going on for about 5 minutes. It was so bizarre so I got out my cell phone and started recording his singing. After about 5 minutes he stops and sits straight up. I pushed him back down and told him that it was time to go to bed. He fell right to sleep. I bet this happens more often than I realize, but he usually goes to bed after me. It brought back memories of the "night terror" in Mammoth.
6 comments:
Hahaha.. thats awesome he was singing in his sleep. That makes me laugh because i talk in my sleep too. haha
Call me...I'll go with you! But, not on a bike- I'll meet you there :) Seriously, that is sooo close to my house!
dude, you have to send me that recording.
Elise-- Did mom and I ever tell you about the cupcake place in SLC? Daniel's aunt brought us them while I was in the hospital after having the baby. They were very good-- but they were mini cupcakes so you could eat more and not feel so bad!!! I think it was called Minis. Here's the address:
http://mini-cupcakes.com/?gclid=CK_niJfIlJICFR7LiQodm15Y6Q
Anyways, next time you come up you need to taste them. And sounds like you have a sleep singer!
Now the best part of this blog is the singing story. I sure hope that it is true. I also need to hear this recording. Now on to the cupcakes. I like most Americans love cupcakes too but I was wondering about your, I would say over fascination, of cupcakes. It just occurred to me that you probably never had a cupcake until recently, and that is why you are obsessed for them. I mean I love cupcakes just like everyone else but I think your love for them is beyond the realm of normal wouldn't you say so?
cupcakes are gay
Post a Comment