As I have gotten older (and hopefully wiser), I have realized that most people don't count down to their birthdays anymore. Their birthdays have turned into normal days. Not me....I let my friends and family know that my birthday is coming up well in advance.
Jill, on the other hand, would probably prefer if no one remembered her birthday (it was yesterday). That's too bad because I remembered her birthday! So I want everyone to know that I love this girl! She is amazing and so much fun to be around. Can I say it was love at first sight? Is that too weird? I don't care. Happy Birthday Jill! (Don't forget to leave a birthday message on her blog!)
P.S. I'm glad you're home! Let's hang out soon!
3 comments:
Happy Bday Jill!
You're funny. And you can say it was MUTUAL "love at first sight."
Thanks for the birthday wishes here, on FB, via text, and via email. You're awesome.
(Side note - notice the hole in the knee of my tights in that last photo. I guess Skyler took that one post-eating it. I've since learned not to attempt anything fancy on roller skates. Here's to getting older - and wiser, I guess.)
jill=pwetty.
Post a Comment