Thursday, November 20, 2008

My 27th Birthday!

Thank you, everyone, for your birthday wishes! I had, and am still having, a great birthday. The best part of my day was feeling the love from my family and friends.

Yesterday I got a special visit from Diego at my office. Even though he was a little bit grumpy, I still got a sweet smile from him.

Last night Skyler took me to a Ducks game. Despite their loss, it was still a fun game. I got to indulge on hot dogs, nachos, and Cherry On Top (after the game).
Tonight we are continuing my birthday celebration by attending The Sounds concert at the Palladium. Skyler sure knows how to make me happy. Even though I am getting older and older, I still feel young at heart. So 30...come and get me. You are just a number!

9 comments:

LaVonne said...

Happy Birthday Elise!! Sounds like you're having a great B-day. Love ya!

Erin said...

happy happy birthday! sounds like you are going to have a blast!

Emily said...

Happy birthday, hot stuff!!! 27 is a good age........

Robin said...

Happy bDay! Glad you had fun last night. Sorry they lost. see you laters!

Unknown said...

Happy wonderful birthday!

jenn (+ will) said...

happy birthday! you look beautiful!!

Tom and Nan said...

Happy birthday Elise!! Sounds like you're having a great day.

Jessett said...

Happy late birthday!!! Sorry we forgot. We love ya and hope it was a good one.

Miss you guys!

The Good Life said...

Happy Belated Birthday. I have a horrible memory. I'm sorry I didn't remember. I haven't been on my blog for a while so I didn't see your post til this morning. Hope you had a good day!